Kiana is a pianist currently undertaking the MPhil/PhD in Performance degree at Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester with the supervision of Dr. David Horne and Dr. Stephen Savage. She obtained her Master degree in piano performance at Royal College of Music in London where she studied piano with Professor John Byrne.
- Debussy (1862–1918) Estampes
- André Hossein (1905–1983) Persian Legend
- Behzad Ranjbaran (b.1955) Nocturne – Night in a Persian Garden
- Liszt (1811–1886) Hungarian Rhapsody No.3
- Bartók (1881–1945) Two Romanian Rhapsodies
Free entry, retiring collection.