Welcome to St Ann’s Church website.
On July 17th 2012 St Ann’s Church and St Ann’s Square was 300 years old.
St Ann’s is open from Tuesday to Saturday for prayer and visitors between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Our gift shop is also open at these times. At the moment a selection of Easter cards and gifts are available!
Please click on the ‘Church’ category for services on Sundays and other days.
Holy Week Services:
- Tuesday, 15 April: 12.15pm, Holy Communion.
- Maundy Thursday, 17 April: 12.15pm, Holy Communion.
- Maundy Thursday, 17 April: 7.30pm, Sung Eucharist with washing of feet and the stripping of the altar. Followed by an all-night silent vigil.
- Good Friday, 18 April: 12 noon – 1.30pm, Seven Last Words of our Saviour.
- Good Friday, 18 April: 1.30pm – 3.00pm, Silent Prayer.
- Holy Saturday, 19 April: 12.15pm, Midday Prayer
Easter Sunday (20 April) Services:
- 6.30am, Sunrise Service
- 9.00am, Holy Communion (with hymns)
- 10.45am, Sung Eucharist (Setting: Haydn’s ‘Little Organ Mass’)
- 6.30pm, Festal Choral Evensong